Saturday, January 23, 2010

Craigslist Mensas. A blast from the past

For those unfamiliar with my "other" unnamed blog, the "Craigslist Mensas" is a recurring feature where I showcase the wisdom, knowledge and compelling writing of certain Craigslist authors who compose a noteworthy entry, usually in my area, usually displayed in green italics. The criteria used to earn a spot on this legendary list, is creative use of spelling, language, logic, common sense, an IQ score that perhaps is sub-par and any other entry that could be misconstrued as "drug-induced" during composition. In lieu of more description, I will simply get on with it:


Dell Insperon Laptop (Middleton)

This is an older laptop.

800 Mhz
512 Ram
20GB hard drive

$50



An "Insperon"? - Truly enspyering...

Moving on..

Weather goat - $25 (Bosie)

Hello I have 1 yr. old weather goat I can no longer have. He's an alpine la mancha cross. not mean just scared thanks


Well thank god for small favors! I though this might be a mean as piss, ass-whupping goat. I guess this "Bosie" based "Man of La Mancha-goat" won't be arbitrarily kicking my ass anytime soon, because he is just "scared". This obviously begs the question, "Why is he scared"? Being that he is a Goat of the "Weather" it sounds as though he could summon lightning from his goat ass. But perhaps someone envisioned some goat-love and Mancha was not having it. I just may try to kick this satan-eyed beast's goat ass...just to prove a point, I don't care "weather" or not I win either.
Spell checker is free, intelligence costs significantly more.

ALICE AND CHAIN TICKETS - $50 (BOISE)

WE BOUGHT THREE EXTRA TICKETS FOR THE CONCERT IN FEBUARY IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THEM SINGLE OR ALL THREE TICKETS LET US KNOW 50.00 A PIECE THEY WERE BOUGHT FROM THE KNITTING FACTORY SO WE CAN NOT GET THE TICKETS TO AN HOUR BEFORE SHOW IF YOU LIKE A RECIPT SHOWN FOR PURCHASE WE BE GLAD TO SHOW YOU THANKS EMAIL WOULD BE BEST THANKS


What the hell is this? I know that Layne Staley died but fuck me, is that criteria enough to remove the plural? Who now is the god damn "chain"? Moreover, who the fuck is the "Alice"? If those questions aren't puzzling enough, why is the CAPS LOCK FUCKING STUCK? Are you just CRAZY PISSED over the whole 3 spare ticket deal? Perhaps so tooth spitting pissed off that you are misspelling shit? What is a RECIPT? Is that like a receipt, only one letter more ignorant? Here's an idea... How about give me the receipt and an hour before the show I'll give you the $50.
I'll pay you next "FEBUARY" too.

WHITE WOMAN'S WINTER COAT - $15 (NAMPA)

Cute and comfy winter coat size L with removable fur hood


Well that's a play that takes some cajones in this political climate. What if a black chick wanted the coat? Would you burn a cross in her yard? I wouldn't probably be too fucking choosy over $15 in a down economy. Let the lesser races stay warm too, ok? Their money spends too; keep that in mind, Forrest.

Pritty Necklace (garrity exit)

Great condition, has nice cuts and has a nice setting. Not sure if it's gold or not but the stone is cubic zerconia.
Trade for??
Email me and will reply within 30mins.


I don't mean to be shitty, but you misspelled pretty, fake gold, fake stone, fake trade, fake titties?

I have no more time to rhyme, its turning into a crime and blah blah shut the hell up.

No comments: